1.1
Turnaround Time

I too was a recent "dead bugging" victim.These questionable 'experts' told my landlord our entire 44 unit complex was completely infested with bedbugs.

NOT! I KNOW I couldn't possibly have bedbugs cause my entire bed is brand NEW fresh from the factory STILL encased in its original plastic. Yet, Isotech claims they found 2 DEAD (?) bedbugs. I was at a doctor's appointment of course when they came to "diagnose" this fake infestation.

When they came to bomb my unit, I refused them entry. Consequences be damned cause last time they fogged my unit, I came home from my sister's house and promptly began to experience uncontrollable nausea. Whatever that toxic stuff they use contains, it makes me SERIOUSLY ILL. BTW: When I changed my linen shortly thereafter, I found NO as in ZERO bedbugs, dead or alive.

Unscrupulous... that's the perfect word for them.

Liars and greed mongers with NO respect for human life.$$$$$

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ISOTECH Pest Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ISOTECH Pest Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare ISOTECH Pest Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ISOTECH Pest Management?

Comments